At Generation Success, we are working to ensure that a person’s career is not determined by their birth, partnering our network with career opportunities.
We continue to grow our Dream Hunter network of 10,000+ Beneficiaries, providing them with unique training and mentorship to set them up for success in their future careers and partnering them with businesses who can support their personal development and meet their aspirations.
There are many ways you can get involved with Generation Success, from providing your time as a volunteer at one of our Power Series talks, become a mentor, provide sponsorship to enable us to train a cohort of graduates or integrating our trailblazing Career Accelerator Programme into your recruitment model.
Everything we do here is with our graduates at the heart to help them develop and evolve their career. We also provide bespoke early careers recruitment services and D&I consultancy for your business through our commercial arm, which allows us in turn to support even more students through our specialised training.
We achieve this by removing barriers and allowing business and all people of diversity to connect, creating equal access and opportunities for a fairer world. Our activities include:
- Career and professional development (including coaching, mentoring, training and workshops)
- Industry insider events (including a monthly series of inspirational talks lead by business leaders)
- Access to industry experts
- Working with organisations to change recruitment & retention practices to level the playing field in careers within elite professions. Our long-term aspiration is to be a recruitment agency/consultancy that connects our diverse talent into career opportunities at our partner organisations.
- We have a network of 6000+ people. A range of business leaders and 15 corporates who are/have supported our organisation. They include HSBC, RBS, Twitter, Eversheds, Reed Smith, Lloyds Bank, PWC, Natwest, Capita