Formed as a result of underrepresentation of diverse and non-traditional talent within employment and enterprise, we started as a group of young people who wanted to be part of a solution to under-representation by removing barriers and connecting business and people of diversity together.
Our fundamental belief is that your career should not be defined by your birth.
We are a not for profit organisation that is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering all people of diversity to achieve their career aspirations.
We achieve this by removing barriers and allowing business and all people of diversity to connect, creating equal access and opportunities for a fairer world. Our activities include:
- Career and professional development (including coaching, mentoring, training and workshops)
- Industry insider events (including a monthly series of inspirational talks lead by business leaders)
- Access to industry experts
- Working with organisations to change recruitment & retention practices to level the playing field in careers within elite professions. Our long-term aspiration is to be a recruitment agency/consultancy that connects our diverse talent into career opportunities at our partner organisations.
- We have a network of 6000+ people. A range of business leaders and 15 corporates who are/have supported our organisation. They include HSBC, RBS, Twitter, Eversheds, Reed Smith, Lloyds Bank, PWC, Natwest, Capita