2020 Volunteering Opportunities
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- D & I consultancy and training. Working with organisations to move to equality internally, and utilise their influence and resources to help society to do the same.
RECRUITMENT AND CONSULTANCY
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- D & I consultancy and training. Working with organisations to move to equality internally and utilise their influence and resources to help society to do the same.
Our lead consultants include world renowned thought leaders on diversity & inclusion and have been leads or department heads in the following departments: Social Mobility, Diversity & Inclusion, Early Careers, Citizenship, Corporate Social Responsibility and Partnerships
- We have partnered with the Wild Life Trust and SOS-UK, an educational charity created by students and staff at the National Union of Students. The partnership aims to create a minimum of 35 jobs and 100 trustee roles in environmental charities for BAME candidates to make charities more inclusive and diverse workplaces. We believe this can easily rise to 100 jobs, giving their network of sustainability charities that they know and the fact that we will be able to utilise the government’s traineeship programme.
Currently, governments are pushing for a “Green Revolution” and increasing awareness of race relations, this would be an ideal project for a funder who would like to show immediate impact with not a massive investment.
- Events where we bring highly capable young individuals to listen to speakers who inspire them and teach them how to navigate, how to get employed and succeed in their career
The benefits to you as a participating employer are:
Give an insight to prospective employees to help build your talent pipeline
Expand your talent attraction reach amongst a diverse qualified talent pool
Show that you stand for equality
- We are part of a three party consortium engaged to get young Londoners aged 18-21 back into education/employment.
- The student fellowship is designed to support students from less privileged backgrounds to get into industry.
Consisting of mentoring, workshops, virtual careers library, job search workshop, notifications on roles and much more. We strive to level the playing field in our dream hunters pursuit of a career.
- Speed Mentoring can be done in as little as 1 hour and can be conducted by a minimum of one member of staff. Your colleagues will spend a short time mentoring attendees on career-related issues. The day is flexible and can take on any format – one to one or up to one mentor to 10 mentees.
Speed mentoring is a great way to introduce skills-based volunteering to staff as it presents your colleagues to mentoring, providing a safe and non-committal way of exploring and developing their mentoring skills. It will leave them inspired and more socially and culturally aware, making them more inclusive team members